QATAR continue their World Cup journey with a tough encounter against the kings of Africa Senegal TODAY.
Bayern Munich ace Sadio Mane inspired the Lions to their first ever AFCON triumph in February but he is playing No part of this tournament.
And head coach Aliou Cisse will be hoping the Senegalese talisman can somehow do the same in football’s biggest cup competition.
However, Senegal need to navigate their way over a tricky second hurdle first in Qatar with the tournament being on their home soil.
But the African giants are expected to come out on top as Senegal have a whole host of world class talent amongst their squad.
- Kick-off: 1pm UK
- TV channel: BBC One
- Live stream: BBC iPlayer
- Qatar XI: Team news to follow…
- Senegal XI: Team news to follow…
What time does Qatar vs Senegal kick off?
- Qatar’s second World Cup clash against Senegal will take place on Friday, November 25.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 1pm UK time – 3pm local time.
- Al Thumama Stadium in Al Thumama, Qatar is the allocated arena for this fixture and it hold a capacity of around 40,000.
- This will be Qatar’s first ever encounter with the AFCON winners Senegal.
Read More on World Cup
What TV channel is Qatar vs Senegal on and can it be live streamed?
- Qatar vs Senegal will be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the BBC Sport website or BBC iPlayer app.
- The BBC iPlayer app is available to download onto your mobile or preferred tablet device.
- Radio listeners can catch the match LIVE on talkSPORT 2 and online.
Most read in Football
Can I watch Qatar vs Senegal for FREE?
- Yes! Qatar’s second World Cup encounter against Senegal is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.