FIVE-TIME Africa Cup of Nations winners Cameroon take on Serbia in their second Group G game.
The Indomitable Lions qualified in dramatic circumstances, beating Algeria at the death in their World Cup Qualification final.
Former Cameroon defender Rigobert Song Bahanag will take charge of his country in Qatar after being appointed manager in February[/caption]
Serbia haven’t made it past the group stages since 1998, when it was a part of Yugoslavia[/caption]
Karl Toko Ekambi turned up with a goal in the final minute of stoppage time to send his his country to Qatar, breaking Algerian hearts on away goals.
Serbia had an equally dramatic finish to qualification against Portugal, topping their group thanks to a 90th minute winner from Aleksander Mitrovic.
Cameroon have only ever made it out of the group stages once, reaching the quarter finals in 1990 where they were defeated by England 2-1 in extra-time.
Qatar marks the eighth time that Rigobert Song’s side have qualified for the World Cup, more than any other African nation.
When is Cameroon vs Serbia
- Cameroon’s encounter with Serbia takes place on Monday, November 28
- The match is scheduled for 10am UK time
- Al Wakrah Sports Complex in Al Wakrah is the venue for this match-up, with the stadium able to hold around 40,000 fans
- The only other meeting between these two sides was a friendly in 2010, with Serbia winning 4-3 in a seven-goal thriller.
Read More on World Cup
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Cameroon vs Serbia will be shown live on ITV in the UK.
- Viewers can also live stream the action via the ITV website or ITV hub, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch it for FREE?
Yes, you can! The contest will be available to watch for FREE in the UK, so long as you have a TV licence.
Most read in Football
What are the odds?
Cameroon win 4/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of November 25.